Stick Shorts II Stick Shorts II

Good, but...

I've seen this type of idea before (guy is bored in class, so draws some stickmen on a piece of paper, they interact etc etc)
It was well done but unfortunately not original, or maybe it was both and the other animation was a rip off. It was submitted earlier however.

Magics of Meteorology Magics of Meteorology

Look, it was a well animated movie, but...

I gave it dual zeros because telling people who don't like the clock crew not to watch is just an insult... You might as well say, "if ya think my movie is crap, don't rate it".
Obviously people who like The Clock Crew are gonna rate high no matter what. People who dislike The Clock Crew are gonna rate low no matter what, so don't put that sort of shit in your movie description.
Other than that, it was a clean looking, slick movie.

P.S. I really want you to reply, to see what sort of sewage you will spout onto your keyboard, in the attempt to be clever and embarrassing to me with the knowledge that I cannot reply back.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Now why would I do something like that? I'm not one to insult people while writing a response to reviews. People are allowed to have their opinions and I respect yours. But what the other guy said was correct. I just didn't want people to automatically vote 0 on it if they didn't like the crew, because that would be unfair. And I even said on clockcrew.net to vote accordingly and not 5 just because it's a clock movie.

Pico: Therapy Pico: Therapy

Simply amazing animation but...

PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE UPDATE THE FLECKO GOLD LOGO/INTRO. It isn't high enough quality. You can still keep flecko, just make his walking smoother and make his shadow black. A lot of people will judge your movies just by looking at the intro logo and it's just simply not slick enough. Soz but I'm relatively new at flash and my logo is a hell of a lot better, and it shouldn't be.
On the animation, a good sense of violence, but you shouldn't have been lazy on the motion tweened brain falling off...fbf is far superior (as I'm sure you know) albeit time-consuming. I still haven't a clue how you pulled this off in a week.
Sound fitted the movie but was let down by the fact that the therapists voice was a bit quiet...I know you were trying to create the impression of insanity but still.
Overall an incredibly talented animator is you and your army of intellectual Shakespeare-ian monkeys from Venus.
Keep it up!

Your Horoscope for Today! Your Horoscope for Today!

You gave this entry a score...

...somewhere between 0 and 5 changing its score from a certain number to another, simialar number slightly above or below the score it already has!
Sorry, but this wasn't good enough for me to give you a six, so I fived it instead. Likewise, in this review I gave it a ten instead of an eleven because I'm not insane, just crazy is all. Sorry
May deadly killer metiorites rain down upon you and may mutant ravens come peck out your eyes for all eternity as this animation was so unbelievably fantastic.
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Easter!
I would write more but it's really hard to type in a straight jacket.

PS Please Reply!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

This is a reply. But not just ANY reply. THIS IS A REPLY with the blessings of THOR THE NORSE GOD OF THUNDER!!!!!!!!
RAWR!!!!!!!!!!
etc.

Foamy Got Blammed Collab Foamy Got Blammed Collab

Ok, Foamy got blammed but...

...You are trying to cash in on it! By doing this you are becoming what you hated so much!
Also, the animation was generally poor and amateurish. I am sure there are many people who would disagree because they can't see past their noses. This is exactly what happened to Foamy - His fans couldn't see that some of the animations were rubbish. This is now happening with Foamy haters too.
Sorry, but this didn't deserve the score it got.

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

Really good!

If it has 10,000 frames and it took 1000 hours... You were doing 10 frames per hour! BLOODY HELL how do you find the patience! I work at around 100 frames an hour (including drawing backgrounds). You must be putting tonnes of detail into it. Hope to see more. FBF kicks ass!
Please respond!
_ _
( . ) . )
\__/

Helios Helios

I really liked this.

I thought that though this is sticks, it is still really interesting. A good stick animation can rival (in my opinion) a full body animation if it contains plenty of interesting, smooth violence. I liked the way you didn't go for the standard one stickman fighting another, because all that becomes is a jumble of lines moving around.
The sound was good because you used individual footstep sounds and stuff like that.
Good Luck in the future!

PS Please reply

M-r-Sandman responds:

Though notice it wasn't all sticks...there was that blob bouncin around everywhere.

Thanks for the comment ^_^

LR: Prelude LR: Prelude

I like your style.

However, the blood should have been a deeper red, maybe with different shades. It sort of looked almost pink. Other than that, Great Flash.
Please respond.

High School Daze Ep.3 High School Daze Ep.3

Nice!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.8949 to 3.8972!
Although some of the graphics could be improved, the humor definately made it stand out. You RULE!!!!
Please reply. And make more flash.

iAmBaSsMaN107 responds:

thanks a lot. those .0023 points are a big help to our cause! haha. We are certainly gonna make more

Brushy Brushy

I love this style!

You, my friend, are as good (or even better) than your inspiration (ringfinger) I certainly like the smooth style and the extreme coolness of that blue gun which kills the guy on the ladder. It was very interesting (the bomb was the best - mixing explosive chemicals) and each killing felt different from the last.
I can't wait to see more of your work!

P.S. Please reply.