View Profile S4cr3d-Cr4p

All 38 Movie Reviews

15 w/ Responses

I like your style.

However, the blood should have been a deeper red, maybe with different shades. It sort of looked almost pink. Other than that, Great Flash.
Please respond.

Nice!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.8949 to 3.8972!
Although some of the graphics could be improved, the humor definately made it stand out. You RULE!!!!
Please reply. And make more flash.

iAmBaSsMaN107 responds:

thanks a lot. those .0023 points are a big help to our cause! haha. We are certainly gonna make more

I love this style!

You, my friend, are as good (or even better) than your inspiration (ringfinger) I certainly like the smooth style and the extreme coolness of that blue gun which kills the guy on the ladder. It was very interesting (the bomb was the best - mixing explosive chemicals) and each killing felt different from the last.
I can't wait to see more of your work!

P.S. Please reply.

You-tas responds:

Glad you liked everything ! thx man ! =D

Very nice animation.

In terms of animation smoothness and quality this, in my opinion, is up there at the top. One thing to consider in your next animation is a more easily comprehensible story - I found it a bit hard to understand. More developement of the characters (maybe through speach?) would also improve this greatly.
I think that your characters are very good in terms of look and the only point of animation you could improve upon is the effects (fire, explosions, etc.) You could probably collaborate with somebody else to do these.
I know it sounds like I didn't like this submision, but these are just minor points - I give you two thumbs up!
Hope to see more of you in the future!

P.S. Please reply.

LordDF responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. Since it is a prologue, it didn't have much character development, but there will be plenty in the future.

Great but...

...it went A,B,C,D,F,G,K,S,T,U,G. Yes G twice. It was generally funny and I liked the fact that if you press replay, It plays backwards. Very smooth and good.
:-)

You are one HELL an animator!

Ok, well that was simply magnificent animation. It must've taken you ages. The 3-D background was so detailed. I love your work. Next time maybe you could try to do a story, but otherwise, GREAT WORK!

Funny as hell!

Awsome work man, the script was brilliant and the grafix were unique. It was also different from it's prequel but still just as funny. Keep up the fantastic work!

Nice.

I like your animation style and the way you lip-sync all the words. It could have been longer and had more jokes, but other than that it was some high quality work. If only I could animate like that.

One quality of mine is that I am THE MOST MODEST PERSON ON THE PLANET.

Pierre Finnimore @S4cr3d-Cr4p