Dreams Prologue Dreams Prologue

Very nice animation.

In terms of animation smoothness and quality this, in my opinion, is up there at the top. One thing to consider in your next animation is a more easily comprehensible story - I found it a bit hard to understand. More developement of the characters (maybe through speach?) would also improve this greatly.
I think that your characters are very good in terms of look and the only point of animation you could improve upon is the effects (fire, explosions, etc.) You could probably collaborate with somebody else to do these.
I know it sounds like I didn't like this submision, but these are just minor points - I give you two thumbs up!
Hope to see more of you in the future!

P.S. Please reply.

LordDF responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it. Since it is a prologue, it didn't have much character development, but there will be plenty in the future.

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Great but...

...it went A,B,C,D,F,G,K,S,T,U,G. Yes G twice. It was generally funny and I liked the fact that if you press replay, It plays backwards. Very smooth and good.
:-)

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

AMAZING!!!

That was a really good music video. The song was great, the graphics and the style were amazing, I gave it a high violence rating because of the gore and it was funny as hell with a moustache. It was an incredibly innovative animation.

O.N.E. O.N.E.

You are one HELL an animator!

Ok, well that was simply magnificent animation. It must've taken you ages. The 3-D background was so detailed. I love your work. Next time maybe you could try to do a story, but otherwise, GREAT WORK!

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

Funny as hell!

Awsome work man, the script was brilliant and the grafix were unique. It was also different from it's prequel but still just as funny. Keep up the fantastic work!

50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

Nice.

I like your animation style and the way you lip-sync all the words. It could have been longer and had more jokes, but other than that it was some high quality work. If only I could animate like that.